Frappe is part of the daily life in Greece especially during the summer and being the easiest coffee to make can be enjoyed everywhere!
Frappe | How to make it as Greeks do
- Nescafe Classic
- Sugar to Taste
- Milk to taste (evaporated type Nounou)
- Icy cold water
- Ice cubes
- Place 1 teaspoon of Nescafe Classic, sugar to taste, and 4 to 6 tablespoons of cold water in the shaker, jar, or drink mixer.
- Cover and shake well for 1 minute till it all becomes a thick creamy foam or, if your are using a standing or hand-held drink mixer, process for 10 to 20 seconds to produce the same thick creamy foam.
- Place a few ice cubes in a tall water glass. Slowly pour the coffee foam into the glass.
- Fill with water until the foam reaches the top of the glass.
- For those in preference of the Frappe with Milk then add 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk.
- For mixing: A shaker or a jar or a drink mixer or a standing or hand-held drink mixer.
- Serve with a flexible straw.
© 2013 INAOSSIEN - Registered in England, No: 7126060