Frappe is part of the daily life in Greece especially during the summer and being the easiest coffee to make can be enjoyed everywhere and anytime of the day. It is cold and refreshing since lots of ice cubes are one of the must ingredients.
- Nescafe Classic
- Sugar to Taste
- Milk to taste (evaporated type Nounou)
- Icy cold water
- Ice cubes
- Place 1 teaspoon of Nescafe Classic, sugar to taste, and 4 to 6 tablespoons of cold water in the shaker, jar, or drink mixer.
- Cover and shake well for 1 minute till it all becomes a thick creamy foam or, if your are using a standing or hand-held drink mixer, process for 10 to 20 seconds to produce the same thick creamy foam.
- Place a few ice cubes in a tall water glass. Slowly pour the coffee foam into the glass.
- Fill with water until the foam reaches the top of the glass.
- For those in preference of the Frappe with Milk then add 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk.
– For mixing: A shaker or a jar or a drink mixer or a standing or hand-held drink mixer.
– Serve with a flexible straw.