Terms and Conditions of Use of Reveal-Greece.com
The term ‘INAOSSIEN Ltd’ or ‘Reveal-Greece.com’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 3C Hampton Works, 117-119 Sheen Lane, East Sheen, London, United Kingdom, SW14 8AE, our company registration number is 07126060 – Registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Browsing of the Website’s public pages is provided free of charge to any person. However, access to certain functionalities of the Website and/or Services will require you to register with and provide certain information to INAOSSIEN through Reveal-Greece.com.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Website Ownership and Permitted Use
You agree that any ideas, feedback, information, materials or content that you provide, submit, upload or otherwise transmit to INAOSSIEN & Reveal-Greece.com (“User Content”) will be available for our use free of any obligations to you, and you hereby grant to INAOSSIEN & Reveal-Greece.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to any and all rights in the User Content including all copyrights therein, for any exploitation by INAOSSIEN and/or by any person authorized by INAOSSIEN & Reveal-Greece.com.
Browsing of the Website’s public pages is provided free of charge to any person. However, access to certain functionalities of the Website and/or Services will require you to register with and provide certain information to INAOSSIEN through Reveal-Greece.com.
By registering as a user to the Reveal-Greece Loyalty and Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the Reveal-Greece Loyalty & Rewards Program Rules available at: http://www.reveal-greece.com/rules.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to abide by all applicable UK and International Laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Website and Services.
The website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, any warranties that may arise from course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade, and any warranties that the information and website is current and/or up-to-date are hereby expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permissible under applicable UK law.
There is no warranty, representation or guarantee that the website, or your use of the website, will be uninterrupted, complete, accurate, current, reliable, error-free, secure, or that any problems will be corrected, or that the website, or any information, software or other material accessible from the website, is free of viruses or other harmful components. INAOSSIEN does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representation regarding the use of, or the results of the use of the website either in terms of its compatibility with hardware or other software or equipment, and you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the website and/or services and information and your reliance thereon.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy of any kind, neither INAOSSIEN nor any of its licensors, sponsors, agents, successors, assigns, directors, officers, employees, consultants, or other representatives are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or relating in any manner to the website, services, or any linked website, whether or not INAOSSIEN has been informed of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy with respect to this website or any linked website is to stop using the website or linked website, as applicable.
Date: February 3rd 2012